HOW ELSE CAN WE HELP?
STUDENT LOAN PAYMENT REDUCTION
Student Loan is the largest debt in the United States. It is actually higher than consumer debt. Unlike consumer debt, student loan debt will not go away through bankruptcy or default.
In response, there are new government programs that reduce student loan monthly payments and can even forgive a portion, if not all of the debt. The debt reduction is based on income, family size and state economic levels.
There are additional benefits for those who work in a public service job, are disabled or unemployed. Unfortunately, most people are unaware of these programs. Key One Capital Mortgage Corporation has teamed up with Credit Brain to provide a FREE analysis that will determine how much your payment and balance can be lowered.
THE LOWER YOUR STUDENT LOAN PAYMENTS, THE QUICKER YOU CAN PAY OFF YOUR HOME!
Key One Capital Mortgage Corporation holds the power to open doors by forming strategic business relationships in the mortgage and real estate industries. Combining company resources can ultimately create added customer benefits and services.
Call 888-616-5264 to learn how you can lower your student loan balance.
CREDIT SCORE OPTIMIZATION
It’s simple, the higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate. Here are a few helpful hints about credit ratings and home loans:
- Depending on the loan program, there may be certain score tiers that offer slightly lower rates or cost. For example, our jumbo programs offer a slightly lower rate at a 720 and 740 score.
- A mortgage credit report score will be different than the credit score from one of the free credit report sites. This is a common frustration for borrowers when their mortgage credit report is pulled. The reason for the difference is that the two kinds of reports use different calculations to determine the score.
- If your score needs a boost, there may be several strategies available. Key One Capital Mortgage Corporation is happy to help.
- In 2016, mortgage credit score calculations will change. If you are a savvy borrower and understand what affects your score, make sure you research the new calculations so you can maximize your score. For example, paying off your credit card each month will now have a more positive impact.
- If you have old or incorrect items that are creating a negative credit affect, talk to Key One Capital Mortgage Corporation about having those items deleted.